Free COVID-19 Drive-Thru TestingPosted on September 14, 2020 by Janet
If you don’t have a vehicle or would prefer to walk-thru, we can still test you.
- Free and open to everyone (no age or location requirements)
- No symptoms, insurance or ID required
- Test results take 3–7 days to process, rapid tests are not available
- Testing is administered by professional medical staff
- Nose swab viral test (antibody blood tests are not available)
Hours and location
Drive-thru testing is free at:
- Dakota Child and Family Clinic, 2530 Horizon Drive, Burnsville
- Wednesdays, 3–7 p.m.
- Sundays, noon –4 p.m.
- Northern Service Center, 1 Mendota Road West, West St. Paul
- Saturdays, 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
Make an appointmentHelpful Info