Cancellation Policy 2020Posted on December 24, 2019 by Janet
Effective January 1, 2020
• Your appointment time is reserved for you. If you need to cancel or change an appointment, as much advanced notice as possible is appreciated.
• Cancellations or changes in appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance to avoid charges.
• If you fail to notify us 24 hours in advance, you will be charged $60.00 for each missed or late cancelled appointment.
• Exceptions may be made for emergencies and other extenuating circumstances.
• Please note that insurance companies do not pay for missed or late cancelled appointment charges.
• You may make changes to your appointment by calling 952-892-7690 and press 0 for the office staff or enter your provider’s extension. If it is after hours, please leave a message.Filed Under: Announcements